I just had a Digital Knightmare!!!Ahhhhh
    Tech Mentor

Default I just had a Digital Knightmare!!!Ahhhhh

For the second week runinnig I have had a mare with my setup in a live club tonight and it is now beyond a joke.

I have a connectiv at the mo and use Virtual Dj and Torq, both seem to play up on CDJ1000's as the sound goes a bit muffley and it stops dead and I cant even use internal mode so i have to get a real cd ready and reboot and try again, I never ever had one issue with serato and looking back i wish i never sold it.

At the moment I am seeing if techtools get more vci-100's and if not then its ebay and a basic model, but this crashing two weeks running is a mare esp as the club holds over 1000 people....man after all these years Djing I have never really had problems like this so its back to cd's for a few weeks till i either get serato again or get the vci-100.

Anyone else ever had grief on cdj's and virtual dj or torq?

damn that sucks to hear that VDJ is giving you crap. Have you check out hte VDJ forums to see if anyother djs are having the similar problems with the same setup you have?

*edit*

I the club game, its always good to carry cd's just in case. Keep us posted !
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

man, sorry to hear about that. have you figured out the source of the problem?

If you cant work out the source of the problem and you wernt having issues before hand it might be time to format your computer if it hasnt been done for a while.

Tech Mentor

Default Laptop

Yeah I did that after the first crash and i even upgraded hard drive and ram, its a core2duo as well.(windows).

The cdj in the club works ok on normal cd's but not tracking control cd's, trying to get vci asap and i am bidding on 2 now on ebay, it does not mean i wont have probs, but tracking control cd's seems to be a pain, the funny thing is i play at 2 other clubs and dont get no problems, and the main diff is no cdj's.