Anyone ever taken a piss in the dj booth? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I always only have around 2 minutes to go and take a wizz which results in me running through the crowd crosslegged with water in my eyes aiming straight for the can only to return with piss stained pants and 20 secs to mix

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mpetersen3 View Post
    Yeah but you guys need the tiesto version (ftw!) adult diapers because they are obviously better.

all kidding aside. i did hear a rumour awhile back then one of the big-name chachi djs like Paul Oakenfold or Tiesto actually shat their pants at a gig because they were so monkeyed on blow that they couldn't control their bowels.

anyone else hear that one? lol lol

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Didnt hear that one but i know a guy (real wanker) who was warming up for The Freestylers and had "taken something" a while before he started . He went on stage looking a bit peaky and ended up throwing up a little (just a bit but a bit is enough) on one of the 1210s.

His mate just wiped it off best he could and the Freestylers were none the wiser.
    I was pissing myself as i hate the guy in question. I was hoping he was gonna get battered.

(long story you would hate him too).

You guys need to invest in some MC Hammer Parachute pants then you could just let rip.
    Here's the man himself demonstrating the "take a dump while dancing" technique.

Acer E5 i7 2TB 16GB ~ 512GB SSD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ X1 ~ DN-X1600 ~ X1 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ AT2020

"This aggression will not stand, man."

not me personally, but here's a video we did for LAB Limited interviewing Tigerskin/Dub Taylor. he's got a story to tell....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3KxfNZFvY

Quote Originally Posted by mpetersen3 View Post
    I had originally thought of this with a wide mouth bottle/solo in mind, piss in it and then keep it on hand for that asshole who keeps putting his cup on the dj booth, then when he turns around to adjust his visor/flex his biceps you swap them and watch him enjoy (pro tip: time it with the breakdown for epicness)

(never done this but I always think that a dj can never have too many tricks in his head)
    not done that while in the box, but.... (try not to judge this too harshly)

on a night out left an alcho-pop bottle that i pee'd in (long line for loo) on the bar near a guy that mine sweeped me earlier that night.
    priceless is the only word for it as he necked the warm half full bottle...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

every time i see this thread, for a second i think it says "have you ever taken the piss in a dj booth?"

Tech Wizard

One of my best mates was PA to a DJ mag top 20 DJ last year, and was telling me how he kicked off with Pacha on his opening night because they wouldn't supply him with a champagne bucket so he could relieve himself without having to leave the booth.

In other news, I remember someone selling a colostomy bag on Ebay as a "DJ tool" to perform marathon sets. Ever wondered how Danny Tenaglia goes 18 hours? Ever wanted to buy his pee on Ebay?

Me neither.

Fus

I will never look at a half filled bottle of beer in a DJ booth the same way EVER again !

That's why I stopped drinking beer, and moved to other beverages.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast