Traktor 2 Screen layout problem
    Tech Mentor

Default Traktor 2 Screen layout problem

Hey guys im having trouble with the layout on traktor

Heres mine and as you can see were i highlighted in red, the box is really big were the time of the track is as compared to the second picture
    TRAKTOR.jpg

How do i get it to look smaller like this?
    artworks-000022152069-ekf6w6-original.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Macco; 12-02-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: dunno

This is in preferences.

Since I already answered your other question about the cueing, let me tell you that the best and quickest way to find answers to 95% of your questions about Traktor is to READ THE MANUAL. You can find it under the help tab at the top left when not in full screen. This will be a much quicker easier way to find what you need to know. Then if there is something you don't understand, try Google and YouTube.Then ask on the forums if you can't find what you need to know.

Most folks here are happy to help, but you have to do a bit of work yourself.

Also this isn't the right sub forum for these questions. General Disscussion would have been the right spot. Read the sub forum descriptions before posting. We gotta keep the mods happy.

Just to make sure you don't misinterpret the above, I am sincerely trying to help you. Feel free to message me, and I will be glad to help!

Moved.
    Macco to get the minimal display without the mixer section you need to go to the mixer section in the preferences and deselect the appropriate options, also a quick way to toggle deck sizes is double click on the top section.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "