DJM850 VS DJM900 VS DJM800 VS Xone62 VS Xone92
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DJM850 VS DJM900 VS DJM800 VS Xone62 VS Xone92

Basically the title says it all.

I mix alot of deep house, but when i play events theyre more often looking for electro and big room.
    I'm currently using an S4, but looking for a new mixer that i will be pairing with Native X1 MKIIs

Lets hear it

Go to a store, ask a friend who owns them, talk to a club owner and go check them out early one night, etc. Personal preference is key... All this is going to do is start a debate lol.

actually this is quite easy. djm 900 because its traktor certified, no need to plug in a sound card, just plug right into mixer.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    actually this is quite easy. djm 900 because its traktor certified, no need to plug in a sound card, just plug right into mixer.
    I agree with this. I seriously debated between the DJM 900 and the Xone 92. In the end it came down to ease, simplicity, and playability. The DJM 900 with 2 X1s was the easiest. I can play that setup alone like a Felix da Housecat Setup or add in my turn tables and it is certified with Traktor Scratch and I can use timecode.

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    +1

Tho a djm850 also works
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Loving the input guys, how about the DB2? I definitely pioneers but can't seem to find one (new or used) for a good price

I had the same question, so any input would be appreciated
    I'm vinyl only and was debating on the db2, 92, 750, 850, & 900

Or was thinking of doing a rane empath with an efx-1000

Meh, without playing on one it's such a hard decision

or why not Xone 4D?

Goes for dirt cheap these days. 4ch analogue mixer, traktor scratch certified soundcard and "2x kontrol x1 built in"
    Im trying to decide which of my systems i prefer, djm 900 + cdjs or kontrol x1 mk2s with traktor or xone 4d with traktor.

pioneer with cdjs win easily in the department of functionality, however im a hifi nerd and i really do enjoy the Xone sound and it would be an easy choice if my laptop and traktor would work 100% together and my mapping on the maschine would be tighter..

I picked DJM-850. It is Traktor certified & it's available at amazing price points too if you look hard. Only thing its missing from the 900 is that X pad. I absolutely love my DJM-850 and i'd highly recommend it.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I picked DJM-850. It is Traktor certified & it's available at amazing price points too if you look hard. Only thing its missing from the 900 is that X pad. I absolutely love my DJM-850 and i'd highly recommend it.
    Digital input, some Color FX, and Rekordbox/CDJ integration/Quantized FX are also missing from the 850.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast