Imporving my setup... which one should I buy?

Default Imporving my setup... which one should I buy?

I intend to buy a new device in the end of this year... but I have some difficult to focus and I cannot decide what should I get... could you please help me to choose?

Analog Synth -> I really would like to get an analog synth... to study and to create my own timbres... put some original thing into my music... and also.... use this to perform live. I am from Brazil... and here... the one that I could find with a reasonable price is the Arturia Minibrute.

Kaossilator Pro+ -> I intend to prepare some live presentations and I think that this gear will be handy. And I can also use this in the music production proccess.

Ableton Push -> As the Kaossilator... it can help me a lot in the live presentations and also in the music production proccess... the problem is that here in Brazil it is too expensive.

I forget about the Korg Volca series (analog synths)... I also consider to take this, because here in Brazil it is not so expensive and I feel like it can be useful for also... but I think that the Arturia Minibrute would be better.

So... what should I take? What are your opinions about these devices? Which ones do you recommend?
    I am accepting new suggestions also!

Thanks in Advance!

Camilo Damiao

https://soundcloud.com/camilo-damiao

I would recommend the Maschine Mk2 or Mikro Mk2. It comes with Massive, which should cover your synth needs, and the Maschine software for production.

Hmm, from what I've heard, Arturia's product can be a little so-and-so when it comes to quality. Although I haven't tried a Minibrute myself.
    A Maschine Mikro could be nice since it comes with Massive, a great synth-program, although a Maschine only has 16 pads so you're a bit restricted compared to having a launchpad with 64 pads or a midi-synth.