- Supplied with Serato DJ Intro
- Natively supported by Serato DJ Intro & Serato DJ (full upgrade version)*,
Virtual DJ* and Mixvibes Cross*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure
compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor software.
- Fully professional video mixing integration is now possible with
the MC6000's video capability. Using the revolutionary Serato Video plugin, DJ's can program, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they do with audio ‐ So now, "What you hear, is also what you see!" A paid upgrade to Serato DJ is required for Serato Video support.
- Reliable, realtime channel matrix operation enabling fast and efficient DJ changeovers, plus flexibility to add record decks, table top CD players, USB audio and other auxiliary input devices.
- Ability to now utilize 'on trend' DJ performance factors ' Roll' (Loop whilst track stays in unreal time), 'Sensor' (Serato's Reverse mode) plus 'Slip Mode' (Real time track play under a scratch/loop etc)
- Line 1/2 Thru to PC Mode Enabling digital recording of a full DJ performance, whether club, radio or house party to a PC or Mac computer.
- Replacing the previous model's two toggle switches, the MC6000MK2 now features Four independent deck layer keys offering error free, live performance deck/track selection
- Fast and efficient Serato DJ Intro screen navigation with 'Panel', 'View', 'Area', and 'List' keys
- Independent 'Vinyl' button (emulating true vinyl operation), Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control
- Improved look, finish and feel to twin‐deck, silver platters Class‐leading sonic improvements for professional sound playback
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 in‐store January 2014