Sound packs for mad zachs Midifighter3D Template

Default Sound packs for mad zachs Midifighter3D Template

Hey Guys..
    Anyone knows where one could purchase or find sound packs that would work with Zachs midi fighter 3D mapping, if i am not mistaken the sound pack's in the store are more for finger drumming and such, and not really for the mapping he has made, so i am wondering if the only sample pack is the one that came with the mapping or if there are more floating about..
    Thanks

do you mean for the ableton template? isn't it made for finger drumming and such?

experiment, create your own sounds, sample other songs. meanwhile, subscribe to djtt and they give out free sound packs once in a while. Since i joined a few months ago, I have received 4 now.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

yeah, i have those sound packs that they release, though they are all for finger drumming, basically all one shot sounds, what i am after is the packs for the Midi Fighter 3D Performance Environment Templete that zach made, the one he uses in this link.. and then explains in this one [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs-S_29Lo3o[/video] the bottom three buttons fire beat loops and the 3rd row, shakers or hats or such, so its different to the finger drumming, he provided a sample pack when you download the mapping, though i am trying to see if there are more packs available for this style of play, or if one needs to create there own…
    Thanks for your response Arsman..

run through each sound packs, you'll definitely find some in there. with the video you showed, he still finger drums though not all the time. it's how you use those sounds that are provided.

but my best bet is that you make one for yourself to get your own sound. I'd like to think that the sound packs are there to help you get started.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story