Default Pioneer RMX-1000 - LIKE NEW!

DJTT'ers...

I just brought home a Pioneer RMX-1000 and found out, the hard way, it's not meant for my Kontrol s4. It works with the s4, but the FX will not be recorded, which was my reason for buying it. I play live as much as I record and without having the true set, this is not for me.

So, this guy is literally in incredible, like new, mint condition. I used it for 5 minutes. All items that came with the unit, CD, cables, etc. will come with the sale.

Looking for $650 (firm) plus $5 shipping (flat rate) to the USA only. Paypal is the payment method. Once the $ is received, the item will ship within a day or two.

If you have questions, let me know. PM me if interested.

Photo included.

Thanks for your time.

Save some money off retail & buy this unit. If it worked for me, I wouldnt be giving it up...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MacBook w/ OS X 10.7.5; Traktor Pro 2.6 (Product Owner); Traktor Kontrol s4 w/ Flight Case; MidiFighter 3D; Numark Omni Control (4 Sale); AiAiAi TMA-1 Beatport Edition; Sennheiser HD 205 & Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone as Backups

Current Progressive/Electro/Vocal House Mixes: http://DJSteveLozzi.podomatic.com

approved but in future please wait 48 hrs before reposting or you will find all threads deleted. cheers
    ACER 5534 / WIN7x64 / TSP 2.6.4 / DN-X1600 / X12 / AUDIO 6 / MF3D / SPECTRA / ATH-PRO500MK2 / WEISRE M-58 / CRANE STAND PRO
    True Hallucinations ~ every second saturday night 22:00-00:00 [GMT+2] @ dice radio ~

Tech Guru

If you're not using one of the S4's inputs, you can use it to record your mix (including RMX FX) using Traktor's mix recorder.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Wizard

I bought a DJM-850 to be able to use my RMX to its fullest (plus the integrated sound card and color fx blah blah blah).

still not regretting that decision.

Trades on a 10/10 novation mini nova?

Thread is closed everyone. Recently returned it to the web-retailer for full refund.

Thanks.
    MacBook w/ OS X 10.7.5; Traktor Pro 2.6 (Product Owner); Traktor Kontrol s4 w/ Flight Case; MidiFighter 3D; Numark Omni Control (4 Sale); AiAiAi TMA-1 Beatport Edition; Sennheiser HD 205 & Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone as Backups

Current Progressive/Electro/Vocal House Mixes: http://DJSteveLozzi.podomatic.com