Exclamation Novation Twitch & Decksaver MINT Condition

Hello, up for sale is my very gently used and perfectly cared for Novation Twitch. I purchased it a little over a year ago and it has been used very sparingly and has never left my smoke-free home studio. It is in perfect working condition, has absolutely no scratches or cosmetic blemishes, and comes in the original box with all of the original contents. Between school and learning music production, haven't really had any time for DJing, so my loss is your gain.

Also, I will be including the Decksaver, a protective, fitted plastic cover for the unit ($59.99) for the unit as well, which keeps dust, spills, and everything else off of the unit

Everything that is included is:
    -Novation Twitch (retail $399)
    -Original Traktor Overlay w/unused blank template on reverse side
    -Serato Itch Installation CD (Newest version of Serato DJ available for free on Serato website)
    -All original documentation
    -Decksaver ($59.99 retail price)
    -USB cable

Priced for quick sell at $250 + shipping, but feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer. Thanks!

More info can be found at http://us.novationmusic.com/twitch

DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

I'd be interested in the Decksaver if you decide to sell it separately...

As long as there's a buyer for the Twitch, I have no problem selling separately. If that happens you've got dibs
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

Sounds good. Doubt anyone would want the Twitch and say no to a Decksaver... On the off-chance, give me a shout.

SOLD! Mods, feel free to delete.