Help with DI boxes and club set ups.

Default Help with DI boxes and club set ups.

Hey there. Still wrapping my brain about DI boxes and phasing issues. Had some trouble in the past with left/right outputs into a single DI box and i thought i would iron this out with the help of some forum members. Trying to keep it simple i have added a picture that probably better explain what im asking. I have an Audio 2 DJ that i use as my soundcard. The Audio 2 DJ comes with a pair of stereo 1/4" to RCA left/right split out cables. My question is: should i connect those RCA left right outs to seperate DI boxes? Or should i just use a TRS out of my Audio 2 DJ channel A to the DI box. will plugging a stereo signal into a DI box cause phasing issues? Thanks in advance for any brave souls out there who are willing to reply.help!.jpg

I think what i actually need is a Stereo DI box...

If you have to use a DI box then yes, you either need two mono or one stereo but unless they're powered DI boxes you won't get a balanced signal. Why don't you just plug a stereo RCA to RCA cable into the clubs mixer?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Thanks for the reply! Im not exactly sure what their set up is like yet. They had asked how many DI boxes i would need and I started pondering that. Im sure i could just direct connect to the mixer via RCA instead of using a DI. Ill see how it goes. I think ill pick up a stereo DI box just to have in the future.

You should tell them 2, just in case their house mixer only accepts XLR or 1/4 cables and there is no in house DJ mixer.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors