Some free NI 25 €/$ vouchers

Default Some free NI 25 €/$ vouchers

Hi peeps,

I've recently upgraded Komplete and Maschine and got a Christmas voucher for 25€/$ off at the Native Instruments online shop.

This means I have 3 of those vouchers, which I decided not to use. Since they last for 3 months, I thought it would be nice to give them away to people who might be able to use them.

So, if you're on the verge of buying something in the NI shop and can use some extra discount, send me a PM and I'll send you the code. Remember; they're only valid for software delas.

Get them while they last
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

pm sent

Ok I'm out. Good to know it came in helpfull for some people!
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Hey mate, will the voucher work towards Maschine 2.0? Been waiting to upgrade to that!
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,