DJTechTools Scratch Fader?

Default DJTechTools Scratch Fader?

Hey guys, just ordered the Chroma Cap, and I'm stoked to get them. After reading a few reviews however, I realized the rubberized faders, will not be that great for crossfader scratch action. I vote you guy develop a really smooth, colored, slick, thick, extra wide and weighted crossfader, fader.

Just a thought!
    Also, skins for controllers would be sick! Not just vinyl stick on, but a face plate. I would buy those in a minute!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djrobbieseattle View Post
    Hey guys, just ordered the Chroma Cap, and I'm stoked to get them. After reading a few reviews however, I realized the rubberized faders, will not be that great for crossfader scratch action. I vote you guy develop a really smooth, colored, slick, thick, extra wide and weighted crossfader, fader.

Just a thought!
    Also, skins for controllers would be sick! Not just vinyl stick on, but a face plate. I would buy those in a minute!
    Agreed but I'd imagine most people on these forums don't scratch. Lot of edm guys floating around twisting knobs and I mean no disrespect

Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydon34 View Post
    Agreed but I'd imagine most people on these forums don't scratch. Lot of edm guys floating around twisting knobs and I mean no disrespect
    There are loads of scratchers on this forum, loads.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Haha I was just teasing. I'm not much a scratcher myself.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Not to get this thing off track too much, but the majority are as Jaydon34 crudely described. I'm willing to bet the number of those that scratch vs those who don't isn't even close to being competitive. It would make sense for DJTT to cater to the majority in my opinion.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by manchild View Post
    Not to get this thing off track too much, but the majority are as Jaydon34 crudely described. I'm willing to bet the number of those that scratch vs those who don't isn't even close to being competitive. It would make sense for DJTT to cater to the majority in my opinion.
    Once again I was kidding...... Just jokes man. Whoever I do love my chroma caps. The glow in the dark plastic works great for scratching as someone stated before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydon34 View Post
    The glow in the dark plastic works great for scratching as someone stated before.
    That was me

Still need to mod my S4 with that fadercap.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Still need to mod my S4 with that fadercap.
    Did you not get one hidden in the MidiFighter Spectra box dude? There was one in mine.
    Got them on my S4 and S2. I likes em.