DavidBrent's Setup - In Process
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DavidBrent's Setup - In Process

Postman just brought me Christmas early. I'll be setting this up this weekend and post newer photos when completed.

Here's another setup of mine

Tech Mentor

You're lucky you have a good delivery guy. I would've run off with all those toys.

Digging the controller setup, too. How do you incorporate the Maschine, and how do you like the Kaos pads?

The Maschine is for producing now, I've sold the KP3, and I'm selling the Kaosillator pro today. They didn't really work out how I thought they would. I just found out that with many controllers, comes complications. I'm looking towards simplicity now, that's why I'm going to see how the cdj's go.

Tech Mentor

Maaan!! You have to be pretty rich if you have bought all that stuff!!! (and also all the videogames that are at the right side of the picture xD) Pretty cool gears!! Are you using the CDJs and the mixer with traktor also? If yes, why didn't you choose the 900 which has direct HID conection between it and Traktor, and also it a pretty cool mixer xD? and btw why have you bought the F1 and the MF3D? For which purpose did you get the Midi Fighter? xDD but really, amazing Setup, I want to see a full picture of it!!!

I was going to use Traktor with it, but I'm gonna try it without the laptop. I bought the 3D and F1 for use with The S4. I tend to buy things, try them out, and sell quickly if I don't like them or if they aren't exactly what I think they are. I do take a loss on what I sell, but I look at it as almost like a rental fee, so no worries. If I find the 3D and F1 useful, I'll keep them, if not I'll sell them in new condition. Going to give the cdj's a serious go.

Amazing delivery looking forward to seeing it all setup.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

I'm still waiting for my new desk to show up. I have one for producing and one for dj gear. The new desk is electric and goes from 26" to 52", so I can sit or stand. As soon as that comes in I can set things up and post some photos.

wow...

based on your name, you better have a hot remix of "freelove freeway" to play on that impressive setup
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by MWagner View Post
    based on your name, you better have a hot remix of "freelove freeway" to play on that impressive setup
    Thats a good idea 8)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast