Dubfire disses Dj's, Producers, Promoters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dubfire disses Dj's, Producers, Promoters

There is no hacks on profile! Here is original from my side: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9486/iqmx.png

Dubfire was showing that the profile was hacked but it wasn't.

I think that's not quite nice from your side Dubfire as i was your fan from Deep Dish times...I've got some attention about this one yes but that wasn't the point anyway. Wish u all the best, but as i learned a lot from you i think elite producers/dj's don't works things like this... So i was one on them who got hitted.

Tech Mentor

Don't take it too personally, sometimes a DJ's ego will go to his head. Do what you gotta do to get noticed. Your message, despite being in broken English was very polite and doesn't seem like spam to me.

Am I missing something here?
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Am I missing something here?
    He had a bit of a hissy fit, all the posts were deleted because Dubby's manager thought the account was hacked. It wasn't, he just got pissed off at people messaging him. Sorry, but that's a part of being famous. If he doesn't like it, he should let someone handle his accounts for him.
    Last edited by tekki; 12-20-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Celebrities throwing temper tantrums? You must be new here.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Mentor

It's funny because they're not even celebrities, outside of these music circles nobody knows who these guys are. I just find this a less hilarious version of DJ Sneak going ballistic on social media to try and get some attention for his fading career.

so what? i totally get dubfires point. nothing wrong with what he posted. it is obvious that guys like him get bombarded with mixes and rmxs a lot....
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I agree.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    so what? i totally get dubfires point. nothing wrong with what he posted. it is obvious that guys like him get bombarded with mixes and rmxs a lot....
    Exactly that.... They get tons and tons, of those exact same message every single day, day in day out.. dubfire is a very .... i don't know how to say kind of person.. He won't just do business like that via a Facebook message, he is always open for people to send him promos to: promos@dubfire.com

He, as most of the heavyweights, would rather notice you themselves and pick you up, rather than checking through tons of messages liek that.
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Celebrities throwing temper tantrums? You must be new here.
    actually im taking it as if he is having an " I CANT STAND THE POPARAZZI CROSSING THE LINE" attitude.
    I mean we are looking at ONE message
    how many do you think he gets? and from a small time dj / party promoter?
    now imagine if he gets this from say 200?

If i were him, i would get to an insulted line myself because i keep seeing the same message.
    (been doing this for 7 years - this is my life - i am DEEP in this idustry)

no, he is not.
    He is in no way supporting this industry. What he is doing, is the simplest thing ANYONE can do in this industry.

Thats like going to Lady Gaga after you sung in a talent show, and telling her, you are on your way to be a big time singer,
    and have pretty much paid your dues to get there.

but i understand both sides here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast