Dubfire disses Dj's, Producers, Promoters - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How is that dissing dj's producer and promoters in any way? He is just tired of people spamming the shit outta him.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JZed View Post
    Interesting how Dubfire wrote about "the guilty spammers" and the OP felt the shoe fitted him quite nicely...

I totally agree with Ed Paris. Just how many requests like this do you think he gets? And why exactly should he make your dream come true? And why yours and not one of the 1000's of others'?

Would you write a Facebook message to Johnny Depp telling him you went to acting school and have been playing on small stages for some years now asking him for a role as one of the main characters in his next movie?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by TCMuc View Post
    Interesting how Dubfire wrote about "the guilty spammers" and the OP felt the shoe fitted him quite nicely...

I totally agree with Ed Paris. Just how many requests like this do you think he gets? And why exactly should he make your dream come true? And why yours and not one of the 1000's of others'?

Would you write a Facebook message to Johnny Depp telling him you went to acting school and have been playing on small stages for some years now asking him for a role as one of the main characters in his next movie?
    It's not the point they get messages all the time. I bet Johnny does get stuff like that too, they all do. It's complaining about it which is a joke. If you wanna be big shit in the techno world, expect to be constantly harassed on social media. That IS our society now, as long as any artist manages their own pages, people will try to contact them. Complaining about it ON social media is a joke, get over yourself (the dj). If you don't like it, write a song called The Way I Am and jump off a building in a music video, only to be saved at the last second. At least then, you can complain AND profit.

Tech Mentor

It's not the point they get messages all the time. I bet Johnny does get stuff like that too, they all do. It's complaining about it which is a joke. If you wanna be big shit in the techno world, expect to be constantly harassed on social media. That IS our society now, as long as any artist manages their own pages, people will try to contact them. Complaining about it ON social media is a joke, get over yourself (the dj). If you don't like it, write a song called The Way I Am and jump off a building in a music video, only to be saved at the last second. At least then, you can complain AND profit.
    I bet the complaining gets a few people to actually stop and maybe follow the correct channels of contact.

It's funny because they're not even celebrities, outside of these music circles nobody knows who these guys are. I just find this a less hilarious version of DJ Sneak going ballistic on social media to try and get some attention for his fading career.
    His career isn't fading.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12