Q’hey – North Wind
    Green Velvet & Harvard Bass – Sinkhole
    Pfirter – Ahora
    Gary Beck – Video Siren
    Paula Temple – Cloned
    Daniel Avery – Reception (Perc remix)
    L.A.W vs. MicRoCheep & Mollo – Infectious
    David Meiser – Uncompromising Sound
    Dorian Knox – Lost Signal (Black Asteroid remix)
    Ohverclock – Follow Know One 2.0
    Black Asteroid – Pressure (Len Faki Re-Pressure remix)
    AnD – Reinforcement G
    Drumcell – Disturbance
    Drumcell – Disturbance (Tommy Four Seven remix)
    Last edited by RLRudi; 12-19-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Dude this is actually dope. As for favourites I have no clue, it'd have to be based more on artist than anything. Really been digging what Gary Beck and Spark Taberner have been putting out lately, although this mix is bound to turn me onto some new techno!

Tech Student

Imagine someone with a missing tooth—; it feels painful. No doubt the people who lose their teeth face difficulty in spending routine life day to day living. When a person reaches to a certain age;he starts is more likely to start losing his teeth. Another reason for this loss is injury. No matter whatever the reason is,we all want our teeth absolutely fine. Due to excellent development in dentistry, this problem can be handled. One can undergo the technique of dental implants that has got fame in multiple areas of the world including Katy, TX. This “root” device is manufactured by titanium, a transition metal. This technique is used to support different dental prostheses like implant-supported bridges, dentures, and crowns.
    There are multiple reasons to undergo the dental implants.One can improve the appearance of one’s teeth. As they get fused with bone, they become that’s why, they are permanent and provide you good level of comfort.On the other hand, temporary dentures have the disadvantage of slipping in the oral cavity due to which a user may feel difficulty while talking to anyone.You can solve this problem by getting dental implants.People of Katy, TX can also get this treatment in dental clinics available in their own city.As these implants become part of the bone, so you don’t need to worry about discomfort. Temporary dentures also cause problem while chewing but if one gets these implants, problem of chewing can be handled.So, missing tooth is not a huge problem now because dental technology has made wonderful progress.
    If you are caring concerned about your teeth, dental implants can give you good results for a long period of time. It also makes your oral hygiene better because an individual implant is possible too and dentists don’t need to root out the adjacent teeth.Expert dentists are available in Katy, TX, so, you can get this procedure in your own city whenever you need it.VENEERS IN PEARLAND TX

Thanks! First version of this had a different starting track, but it got flagged for copyright violation. Plus I stayed in the mix a little longer between tracks, which was interesting sometimes but I thought I needed to transition quicker to keep the flow going.

As far as what I've been into, basically anything from the labels CLR, Electric Deluxe, and Perctrax are right up my alley. The japanese labels have put out some bangers this year also, especially Local Sound Network and HueHelix, and Bas Mooy's new label Mord is off to a great start.

Good luck, and thanks again!

Looks dope, definitely downloading this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPete View Post
    Looks dope, definitely downloading this.
    Thank you!