Serato DJ functionality, with Novation Twitch?

Default Serato DJ functionality, with Novation Twitch?

I was hoping someone could point me out to a possible fix for Serato DJ. My Novation Twitch works flawlessly with Serato Itch, but when i start up and try to use Serato DJ it seems like a 50/50 split on functionality, the faders don't work well at all with the fx units, half of the buttons aren't mapped to what they should be mapped to. I don't know if it's possible to remap the controller, and I don't know if there is any solution to the fader issue. The faders don't correspond to the wet/dry knob in the program, until you move them which can abruptly set the fx from dry to wet.(very frustrating functionality issue). I have all the latest drivers, and just updated to Serato DJ 1.5.2. Which i was dissapointed to find there was no changes in functionality. I would assume there is probably already a thread on this, but i can't find it. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Billeekid View Post
    I was hoping someone could point me out to a possible fix for Serato DJ. My Novation Twitch works flawlessly with Serato Itch, but when i start up and try to use Serato DJ it seems like a 50/50 split on functionality, the faders don't work well at all with the fx units, half of the buttons aren't mapped to what they should be mapped to. I don't know if it's possible to remap the controller, and I don't know if there is any solution to the fader issue. The faders don't correspond to the wet/dry knob in the program, until you move them which can abruptly set the fx from dry to wet.(very frustrating functionality issue). I have all the latest drivers, and just updated to Serato DJ 1.5.2. Which i was dissapointed to find there was no changes in functionality. I would assume there is probably already a thread on this, but i can't find it. Any help is appreciated.
    Check the new SDJ / Twitch PDF for changes:

http://serato.com/downloads/files/11...+Serato+DJ.pdf

As far as I know the only major change is in the fx knobs in that area; anyway - hope that helps if you haven't sorted it already

Tech Wizard

I have never tried that. Seems pretty much complicated to me i guess. But if you get some good results. Keep posted.