Stealth Control help
    Tech Wizard

Default Stealth Control help

So I've had my Numark Stealth Control for a couple months now but I'm now beginning to have a problem. Traktor Pro just doesn't recognize any midi from it. When I plug it in, TPro shows it under midi sync. But when I move anything the Stealth Control nothing happens. The midi light doesn't even flash. This just started happening to me last night and I can't seem to find anything on the web. I'm using Traktor Pro 1.1 on my macbook.

Tech Wizard

Anybody have any advice? This is really starting to bug me. I opened up Ableton to see if it is possibly the controller and it's not. Everything works fine in Ableton. I'm able to map it and the controller is still sending midi.

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

I don't got Traktor open but i think i remember,
    go to preferences at the bottom of the box hit import,
    then in the midi mappings floder, click numark, then stealth.

it should load the pre-mapped controls.

Tech Wizard

I tried that earlier. I imported the .tsi straight from Numark's website. Then did what you said but there's not one for Stealth just the Total Control and Omni, tried both those and didn't work. I don't think the problem is in the mapping, it's Traktor actually receive the midi signal Whenever I move something on the controller the midi light doesn't even light up on the top.

Tech Wizard

Just a little update: It started working again when I update to 1.2. Wish I knew what caused the problem, but it's nice to have it working again.