Pioneer DDJ-SX headphone cueing off sync with master

Default Pioneer DDJ-SX headphone cueing off sync with master

Forgive me if someone has already talked about this. I tried to search the forums and on google but couldn't find anything. I just got the DDJ-SX a little bit ago and something has really been bothering me about it. It seems to me that what plays in my headphones when I'm cueing is just a little bit off of whats playing live. I thought it might be my headphones so I got a different pair. same problem. Anyone else have this problem? Is there some adjustment I'm missing somewhere? It does it on both serato and traktor. If anyone has some tips that would be great.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Are you running the SX into a 5.1 system or similar hifi by chance ? Most of them have Digital Effects that add latency to the master outputs.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Are you running the SX into a 5.1 system or similar hifi by chance ? Most of them have Digital Effects that add latency to the master outputs.
    Yes I am. When I play at my house I have it hooked up to my surround sound system. So the Sx is playing in delay over the 5.1 and the headphones are live is what you're saying. Is there anyway I can fix this? I have an S4 and I didn't have that problem when I use to use it on my surround sound system.

I am running into my surround sound system when I'm at home practicing. So what you're saying is the master coming out the speakers is whats lagging and the headphones are whats live. How can I fix this? I have a S4 also and I never had that problem when I used it.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Yes I am. I can see what you mean now, but I also have a S4 and I don't have that problem when I use it. Is there a way I can adjust this some how. I would rather not have to go out and buy a power speaker setup after buying the SX.