NI Audio 6 cracks and pops

Default NI Audio 6 cracks and pops

Looking at picking up an audio 6 but noticed a good amount of people complaining about pops and cracks in the audio as well as disconnects.

Anybody know about this, was it an old issue, is it common, is it fixed?

Thanks

Tech Guru

Haven't used mine for ages but I had some issues in the past that were fixed with adding a power supply.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Download the firmware updater from NI and make sure that it has the latest firmware. Then play around with latency settings. If you still have dropouts and you are using a windows machine, follow the windows optimization guide on the NI site.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

Thanks. Looks like a lot of the issues are because of LAN adapters.

Not sure I want to turn mine off just to use the interface since I go back and forth between the web and working on audio all the time.