I'm Selling My VCI-100
    Tech Wizard

Default I'm Selling My VCI-100

hi guys,

i just wanted to let you know that im selling my Vestax VCI-100. Its in very good condition and has only been used twiced for giggin' at weddings. I bought it about 2-3 months ago from guitar center for about $520 dollars. I got a little discount on it.

Im selling it because i've decided to go the serato route with the denon HC4500 midi controller. but my experience with traktor, no doubt has been great. i just prefer serato. In my opinion these are the two best pieces of software any DJ could invest in.

if anyone one wants to buy it please PM me and we could work something out. Im asking for $400 flat and if possible use paypal to do a transaction. I'm located in san jose in California so if you wanna meet up if your in the local area just let me know. Thanks for visiting my post guys!

PS: i havent taken pics yet but if you request it ill take some. and also ill include my Traktor LE copy that it comes with. I'm not sure if native-instruments will let another username activate my copy since i already activated it but you can check up on that or just buy another copy of traktor 3. Thanks again!

Tech Wizard

anybody want to buy my VCI-100? it's in very good condition. Let me know i'm trying to buy some new equipment. i'm willing to bargain with the price. just message me or reply to the post. thanks!

hey dude, one can easily buy a new piece of vci 100 for 399 bucks on ebay. i bought mine for 399$ + 57$ shipping....... consider offering a more resonable price.......

Tech Wizard

thanks for the input.