help VCI100 mapping for: loop move & beat jump
    Tech Convert

Default help VCI100 mapping for: loop move & beat jump

Hey gang. Im trying to think of a good way to include the following functionality into my VCI100 arcade.

I want to keep as much of the djtechtools VCi100se_2_4 as possible...

Move a loop 2back
    Move a loop 2fwd

Beatjump 2back
    Beatjump 2fwd

Anythoughts of how to map this and what buttons?

For Beat jump:
    I was thinking perhaps holding the "sync" button, combined with pressing "drop cue" (2back) or pressing "play cue" (2fwd) might be cool - is this technically feasible?

For Loop jump:
    The same above would work when the deck has the loop enabled.

Would it work with four decks?

I am new to building custom mappings so any suggestions on how to do this would be excellent!

peace and keep rockin those decks!
    bART

Could use the computer keyboard to set up hotkeys. That's what i did. Set up A - ' as different size loops for deck A and Z - . for deck B.

I've got a wirelesss keyboard so i stuck stickers on that and use the keyboard on my MBP to type and search and stuff.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

djmaxone -

that is a really cool Idea. Wireless minikeyboard. I wonder if they make any bluetooth midi devices!? Neat concept, less wires = djs

if you have an iphone or itouch, check out iTouchMidi for midi over wireless. But then you have to be jackin around with a cellphone during your set.

Tech Convert

Hi all !!!
    I'm using VCI100 SE and DJTT config. Whether to me my controler clearly, truly works in "loop FX section".
    The knob operates "loop out". But after all I can operate "loop out" with buttons "loop\2" and "loop x2."
    Actually question: how to correct a config that loop fx section supervised "loop in"???

Sorry for my bad english.