Bitcoin payment?
    Tech Convert

Default Bitcoin payment?

What are the Dj Tech tools staff thoughts on accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment? My s4 mk1's faders started messing up and I would rather buy a new S4 MK2 with bitcoin.

I highly doubt at this moment and time DJTT would start accepting bitcoin as a forum of payment. For the simple reason its getting shut down everywhere, India made it illegal and China banned it. Those two actions, plus the fact the big bankers don't like competition, my thoughts are that bitcoin won't last very long in its present form. Its unfortunate cause I like concept behind bitcoin.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Only PayPal and credit cards for the time being.

Tech Wizard

https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-b...FVgWaAodIFAGkw

Now when companies like microsoft and others accept bitcoins, it's high time we support it too

Quote Originally Posted by alestry View Post
    I highly doubt at this moment and time DJTT would start accepting bitcoin as a forum of payment. For the simple reason its getting shut down everywhere, India made it illegal and China banned it. Those two actions, plus the fact the big bankers don't like competition, my thoughts are that bitcoin won't last very long in its present form. Its unfortunate cause I like concept behind bitcoin.
    I bought into bitcoin in the beginning and sold it all off a couple months ago. The gains were amazing, but yeah... Until the big 3 accept it, it's never gonna take off in the US.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Pogs or 6 packs.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Cryptocurrency is a must now