Similian home studio setup
    Tech Mentor

Default Similian home studio setup

Well I finally took the time to organize and connect everything in my studio neatly so that everything is nice and ready to be used!

(I'm having trouble with uploading images, here is a link)

From left to right.

M-Audio KeyStudio 49 with foot pedal
    Novation Launchpad
    Behringer BCR2000
    2 KRK Rokit 5
    2 Mexican Dia de los muertos Skulls
    In the floor, an Edifier Subwoofer I found in my house
    MacBook Pro 13.3 -- SSD & HDD
    Korg Nanokontrol
    Edifier Amp (for the sub)
    NI Audio 8
    2 Denon DNS 1000
    Behringer DJX 750

I've come a long way since I first bought a Nanokey just to play the synthesizers in the Ableton demo.
    This was the order I got everything.
    Nanokey--Nanokontrol--Fast Track Pro--Key Studio 49--Launchpad--KRK--BCR2000--Audio 8--Behriger DJX--Denon DNS1000

Hope you like my humble setup, I just got the CDJs so I'm like crazy djing with CD all day!
    Last edited by Jester; 01-08-2014 at 12:19 AM.

Fixed your pic mate, and welcome

P.S to embed a pic, click the pic icon at the top of the post window and paste the link there, or use the tags [image]Pic[/image]
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

How do the krk sound and do you use them also for playing music from the Djx ?

Tech Mentor

UPDATE! Well, its been a while. I had to return the Denon 1000, in the meantime I bought and sell a pair of Stanton T92 Turnatables just to buy a Korg MS-20 Mini. Also I really put everything really tidy, cables for all my gear are at the grasp of my hand so I cand quickly conect my bass amp, the korg, a guitar, the delay pedal in an instant to my interface. Also I downloaded the Launchpad 95 remote script( Its awesome) and getting more focused on production. Hope you like the new layout. Cheers

IMG_20150224_243754596.jpg
    IMG_20150224_243002398.jpg
    IMG_20150224_243807047.jpg
    Producer & Dj from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Soft seared beats and smoked gritty basslines marinated with pads, served over home grown melodies and a pinch of salt.
    https://soundcloud.com/similian
    Subscribe to Similian Sound Tools mailing list and receive exclusive content!

Tech Mentor

UPDATE! Well, its been a while. I had to return the Denon 1000, in the meantime I bought and sell a pair of Stanton T92 Turnatables just to buy a Korg MS-20 Mini. Also I really put everything really tidy, cables for all my gear are at the grasp of my hand so I cand quickly conect my bass amp, the korg, a guitar, the delay pedal in an instant to my interface. Also I downloaded the Launchpad 95 remote script( Its awesome) and getting more focused on production. Hope you like the new layout. Cheers

IMG_20150224_243754596.jpg
    IMG_20150224_243002398.jpg
    IMG_20150224_243807047.jpg
    Producer & Dj from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Soft seared beats and smoked gritty basslines marinated with pads, served over home grown melodies and a pinch of salt.
    https://soundcloud.com/similian
    Subscribe to Similian Sound Tools mailing list and receive exclusive content!