Map Traktor beat phase to count beats on LEDS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Map Traktor beat phase to count beats on LEDS

Basically what I want to do is map my x1 LEDS to count the beats. I can map the phase to 1 LED and get it to flash in time but I want is to use 4 LED's to count 1,2,3,4 .

This is a good example

I have searched for hours and I think it can be done with the modifiers but I have no idea where to start.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Didn't knew that thread ever existed in this forums. Thanks Padi for heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Right? Holy shit. This is a something I'm adding to my MFPro mapping when I get home.
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

Tech Convert

Bumping this because there still isn't any documentation anywhere on how to do this. All existing threads lack proper instructions, and I think a recent Traktor update has things locked up so this can't be replicated anymore (unless I'm wrong?)

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post

Tech Wizard

Yeah we should really figure this out because it would be so sick!! you could have a button that would make the song sidechain or beat rolls, all sorts of stuff!!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Joey56444 View Post
    Yeah we should really figure this out because it would be so sick!! you could have a button that would make the song sidechain or beat rolls, all sorts of stuff!!
    I tried to map it, didn't work. So I contacted both of the guys who made it work, didn't get an answer; one seems to be inactive, the other just doesnt have time

I'll try to get to it asap...

I have my 'Tap' button flashing in time on my controller on a custom .tsi. I'll have a look to determine if this 4xLED can be done on my launchpad..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJAdeSands View Post
    I have my 'Tap' button flashing in time on my controller on a custom .tsi. I'll have a look to determine if this 4xLED can be done on my launchpad..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Good to hear !!

The lines you're searching for are Output > Beat Phase Monitor and modifiers

LMK if I can be of any help !

Keep me posted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast