Mike Kraze Reporting

Default Mike Kraze Reporting

Hello all, I've been a browser in this fine forum for many many months, and have used the articles and advice of others for many of my projects and set ups. My name is Mike Kraze (originally DJ Krazey) but that got old after about 10 years.

I've been "DJing" on and off for about 14 years, and before that I looked up to my dad who was a local DJ in the Bronx. Recently in the past 2 years I have become extremely serious about my music (I've always have been, but now I have a career, a consistent schedule, many many many days off from work, and more money so I have more time).

I am ecstatic to be part of such a well know community and look forward to sharing advice, music, butting heads and just talking junk with the members here. It's very rare that I would sign up for a forum now-a-days but DJTECHTOOLS just pulled me in from the beginning.

IF you would like to see some photos of my set up please feel free to check out my thread--> http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=78614

MODS: I signed up for my screen name while ago, is there anyway to change it or am I stuck?

Thanks everyone!

Hey Mike,Just drop me a line and let me know how you would like it changed.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --