Hi All, built myself a custom controller, I'm trying to sort out the 'track gain adjust' knobs, I can assign them to pots and get nice smooth control out of them but if I assign it to an encoder, I get large steps in the adjustment, it's not the encoder, the code is absolutely spot on, 1 click = 1 value output in the correct direction.

I've tried 'Relative - signed bit' using 1/65 which gives me large (estimate about 8) increments per click, I've also tried 'Relative - on/off' using 1/127, again, I get the same large increments per click.

Anyone got any idea what values I need to output for binary offset and 2's complement? I'm not entirely convinced that it will make much of a difference, not sure why it's like that, with it only working as a pot, it makes it almost pointless to save the individual gains for each track, as soon as you load a track and play with the pot there is a jump between what the track was set to and what state the pot was randomly left in last time you used it. Not good logic at all.