Cracked Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.3 or higher on Mac!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Cracked Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.3 or higher on Mac!

(First time ever on a forum, so excuse if i sound like a spoon.)

I just got the new Traktor X1 MK2 only to realise that it dosen't work with any form of Traktor earlier than 2.6.3. I have tried everything here, putting it into MIDI mode (which dosen't work!) and rebooting my whole Traktor system. Paying £170 for your gear and not getting the software to run it is not on? Sort it out NI.

I've also read that the only way to update to TSP2 is by buying the full upgrade kit? What is that about? I just spent £200 on a soundcard and control vinyl for you to tell me that i have to buy it again just to update the software? You are having a laugh.

Hope someone on here could please help me out with a cracked version of TSP2 2.6.3 or higher for mac. Really have lost all faith in Native Instruments after this escapade. They didn't even answer their phones on the customer service line or reply to any of my 3 e-mails. They will not be getting another penny from me.

Really hope someone could help me out here. Pulling my hair out trying to figure out what i can do !

Thanks so much to anyone that can help!!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Welcome.

I think we need to iron a few things out here.

Which version of Traktor do you have ? Why don't you update it to a version that is X1MK2 compatible? Updates are free via Service Centre if you are using any version of Traktor Pro 2 unless.... you are already using a cracked version (this is not an accusation).

You say you have just bought a soundcard and timecode. Why? Don't you already have TSP..? In which case you should already own an NI soundcard or certified mixer. If you just bought the soundcard and timecode hoping to get a cracked TSP then you deserve all the bad luck you are having (again, no accusation).

If you only own Traktor Pro not Scratch Pro and thought that the soundcard and timecode would enable scratch functionality then you must not have read the product pages.

If you own Traktor Pro not Traktor SCRATCH Pro then yes, you do have to buy the Upgrade Kit. You don't get stuff for free.
    Just cus you buy a car doesn't entitle you to free alloys and a sunroof.

Now, onto the subject of asking for a cracked version. With respect to your first sentence, yes you sound like a spoon. This forum and probably most other DJ forums worth a damn does not condone requesting cracked software and this generally gets the user banned but I am interested in your response so I won't ban you (depending on your response).

I'd also be interested in what you have asked NI Support on this matter. I can only imagine that you have a legitimate version of Traktor because you genuinely would be a "spoon" if you contacted support when you are using a crack because all they need to do (in fact I can do it) is check your email address for any registered products and if you don't have any registered products then it's right that they don't reply.

Now, to reiterate.
    I HAVE NOT accused you of using a cracked version of Traktor.
    I will permanently ban you from this forum if you ask for a crack again.

I'm here to help but you need to front up with some information about what you own first.

Traktor controllers come with a Traktor license. Just put your serial into the service center and update. Don't ask for cracks on here...

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    Traktor controllers come with a Traktor license. Just put your serial into the service center and update. Don't ask for cracks on here...
    They don't come with Traktor SCRATCH Pro though (the OP mentions TSP) but the X1M2 comes with a 50 euro voucher that can be redeemed against the Timecode Kit making it around 30 Euros.

OP, you could have purchased the Audio 6 interface, which comes with Traktor Scratch Pro and the control vinyl. Which sound card did you buy?

Quote Originally Posted by filtertron View Post
    (First time ever on a forum, so excuse if i sound like a spoon.)

Hope someone on here could please help me out with a cracked version of TSP2 2.6.3 or higher for mac. Really have lost all faith in Native Instruments after this escapade. They didn't even answer their phones on the customer service line or reply to any of my 3 e-mails. They will not be getting another penny from me.

Really hope someone could help me out here. Pulling my hair out trying to figure out what i can do !

Thanks so much to anyone that can help!!

How has this not been shut down? OP no talk of cracked software, and definitely no asking for it.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Dripstep for a mod

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    How has this not been shut down? OP no talk of cracked software, and definitely no asking for it.
    Because I am giving the guy a chance to explain himself as it is unclear if he actually owns a legit version and if he does own a legit version I can help him upgrade and teach him a valuable lesson...a lesson that might make him think more carefully in future and realise that it is not necessary to go down the crack route.

He gets one chance to prove himself... If he fails you will get your blood. If he comes back with a reasonable reply there will have been some good done on this forum.

There's more to being a Mod than banhammering people.

Tech Guru

I just got the new Traktor X1 MK2 only to realise that it dosen't work with any form of Traktor earlier than 2.6.3. I have tried everything here, putting it into MIDI mode (which dosen't work!) and rebooting my whole Traktor system. Paying £170 for your gear and not getting the software to run it is not on? Sort it out NI.
    If you own Traktor Pro 2, you are of course eligible for a free upgrade to version 2.6.6.

I've also read that the only way to update to TSP2 is by buying the full upgrade kit? What is that about? I just spent £200 on a soundcard and control vinyl for you to tell me that i have to buy it again just to update the software? You are having a laugh.
    If you bought a new Traktor Scratch sound card/control vinyl bundle from an approved retailer, it will have included the full TSP2 software.

If you bought incomplete second hand equipment that doesn't include software, that's your own fault. Your X1 Mk2 comes with a voucher so you don't even have to pay the full price for what is a very cheap software bundle.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

I'm not looking for a ban, just to educate the new guys. No harm here, OP, you're in good hands with Karlos.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast