[Electro] Just a little Electro/Progressive House Mix

Default Just a little Electro/Progressive House Mix

So I've been working on releasing content on a somewhat regular basis and so far I've been relatively successful with that. The thing is I've been doing a lot of tech, deep, and house tracks so I wanted to do something different. This is what I've come up with. I did this mix a few weeks ago. Let me know what you think.

tracklist:
    ROTN (Rhythm of the Night) [Morgan Page Bootleg]- Morgan Page vs. Bastille
    Harmony (Original Mix) - Vicetone [Monstercat]
    We Are One (Original Mix) - Krewella [Columbia]
    Hot Steppa (Original Mix) - Mike Hawkins, Henry Fong & Toby Green [Spinnin' Records]
    Adventure Time vs Clarity (Engma Mash Up) - Rouge vs. Zedd [Monstercat]/[Interscope]
    Less Is More (Original Mix) - Bass Kleph [Vacation Records]
    Let It Go (Laidback Luke Remix) - Dragonette [Dragonette]
    Mosh It Up (Henry Fong Remix) - Kill The Noise [OWSLA]
    Decisions (Cedric Gervais Remix) - Borgore [Buygore Records]
    Legacy (Original Mix) - Nicky Romero & Krewella [Protocol Recordings]
    Stay The Night (Feat. Hayley Williams) [Extended Mix] - Zedd [Interscope]
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

No feedback? really?
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

One thing that stuck out to me was how few tracks there were in the 45 min time period. I personally like playing just half the track then transitioning to keep listeners on their toes. But i liked the tracks you did mix and they were well done good job

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Nebra View Post
    One thing that stuck out to me was how few tracks there were in the 45 min time period. I personally like playing just half the track then transitioning to keep listeners on their toes. But i liked the tracks you did mix and they were well done good job
    I used to play 2.5 hrs worth of tracks in an hour long mix. I've been trying to work on getting the most out of each track. There are some tunes I won't play for that long because I don't really like certain parts. A lot of my earlier electro sets were like that. But I get what you're saying. Thanks for the input
    SoundCloud YouTube