Traktor Audio 10 latency?

Default Traktor Audio 10 latency?

I've finally got my set up running how I want it, and I'll explain it here. Skip over the setup part if you just want to read the latency issue.

I have Traktor SPII, MIDI synced to Ableton Live 8, running Maschine as a plugin. Using a MacBook Pro, A&H Xone 92, 2 kontrol x1's.

I'm using all 4 Traktor decks, and Maschine is coming out Audio 10 MAIN OUT 1/2, and into Xone 92 MIC/RTN 1 fader.
    I also have Aux 1 of xone 92, going to MAIN IN 1/2 of Audio 10, which I have routed to an audio track inside of ableton, to use plugins over all 4 Traktor decks.

The Ableton routing is: Audio Track: 'Audio From' - 'Ext In 1/2'. & 'Audio to' - 'Ext Out 1/2'.
    &, a 'return' track in Ableton, with the same plugin on it, which I just use to apply over Maschine.

I put a delay plugin on the audio track (Lexicon PSP 42), and I'm able to apply said FX plugin Traktor decks (finally, to those who have seen my posts about this.).

Only problem I am experiencing, is, if I take off the plugins on the audio track I'm using to FX Traktor, and I then up the aux 1 knob on the Xone 92, I can hear a kind of doubling up/echoing sound...

So I complete removed all audio tracks, and even quit Ableton, isolating as much as I could, and it's still there... Only way to get rid of it, is to take out the RCA to 1/4 Jack connection that's going from audio 10 MAIN IN to the Aux 1 of xone 92...

So that's where the problem lies.. So, what is happening? Is this what one would call "latency"? From my soundcard?

Is there a way to fix this? Or is this where I say, "okay, in experiencing latency with my current soundcard, I need to get another one".

Because I want to have my set up like this but can't because the 'latency' is causing this extra doubling up/delay over my tracks...

Hope someone can help, thank you.
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Because I though latency was basically, I press the play button on my kontrol x1, and the track would start a few ms later, or if I press the reverb on, it would reverberate the track a few ms or so later..

What I'm experiencing is actually hearing a doubling up/early stage of delay, as if there is some how something doubling up or delaying in my set up somewhere, but ive isolated it to the audio 10 main out -> xone 92 Aux 1...
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,