Need Help Guyz!

Thread: Need Help Guyz!

Tech Convert

Default Need Help Guyz!

Hi people i'm dj snik from Greece.

At first i'm happy to join your community.

I'm using timecode cd's with my traktor scratch duo setup.

I'm thinking of bying an all-in-one controller in order to have a second option of doing my work.

My budget is about 300$.

I kinda liked the Reloop Mixage IE, and it seems like that tha's gonna be the one, but i'm so much in love with the Reloop Terminal Mix-4, which is more expensive but it is as big as i want and is better designed.

What i would like to ask you has to do with the performance of both controllers with tha software i'm using, Traktor.

Is it worth to spend some more money for the Terminal Mix-4 to use it with any available mapping? i don't know if any traktor mapping for this controller exists.

Will it have the same performance or better than the Mixage wich is designed for Traktor and is pre-mapped in the Software?

Are there any better options that you could suggest me in the price range of 300$-400$?

Waiting to hear from you guyz and thanks in advance.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Denon MC3000 is well build and supported with selection of Traktor mappings. I also expect much from CMD studio 4A which should be out pretty soon and will be supported with advanced Traktor mappings.

Tech Convert

I can't imagine myself working with the play-cue buttons of mc3000...
    CMD studio 4a looks preety solid and i'm sure it's gonna be at an affordable price...
    What i'm not sure about this controller is about it's audio interface...Behringer is not the most famous about it's audio quality...
    Still close to Mixage...

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

4A comes around 200e so your budget still cover additional NI audio 2. We are talking about unit which isn't out yet so let's wait a bit more and see what we got on overall and audio quality.

Tech Convert

Bugdet changed
    I'm between ddj-sx and kontrol s4 mk2
    I got pretty inpressed with the jaja mapping of the sx but i still don't know if zx performs professionally under traktor that's why i am still thinking of the s4 even if i see many people having several issues.
    So?what are your thoughts?

Tech Convert

Any thoughts?
    Anyone having knowledge of the performance of the SX under Traktor?