I'm sure most of you have heard of touchosc, for those who haven't, it is an android/ios app that allows you to create your own midi controller a tablet and then connect over WiFi to give you a wireless controller. the latency is fairly good (I would guess about 10-20 ms. depending on the connection), and the ability to "map" your controller to your software provides many possibilities that only DIY controllers had. Plus I now regularly mix in the kitchen or on the couch.

This program has started me on a quest that probably most apple user have already achieved: to ditch the computer and go mobile. I use an android tablet so I have no way to get traktor dj; I have however extensively mapped led outputs to give me all the info I need excluding deck playback time (suggestions?) and track title (hint hint NI).

I now need to route the monitor to tablet, my 10 foot headphones only get me to couch and I definitely prefer the kitchen... I have recently installed the soundwire app which does just this, routes the audio over WiFi to the tablet. however it seems the program can only use my audio 2 when it is in shared mode (20ms. latency) and then adds another second or so of latency. this is obviously unacceptable for cueing.

Has anyone else here experimented with any of this?
Does anyone know the ins and outs of soundwire?
How about an alternative android app? (as far as reviews go soundwire seems better than the others i've found)

I haven't read of any one attempting something like this, but if the latency could be reduced enough this could be a breakthrough. You could have not a scaled down version of traktor on your i touch, but full control of your desktop computer in the palm of your hand, in your kitchen.

Also feel free to PM me for the mapping, I have yet to see any that take the updates into account