Is it just me who thinks this is possibly the greatest song ever created!?

Default Is it just me who thinks this is possibly the greatest song ever created!?

Anyone else agree with me?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NPwuTaP_SE

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have a large glass of water and a wank. Problem solved.

haha yeah, whenever this track comes on my playlist, i dance uncontrollably.

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    haha yeah, whenever this track comes on my playlist, i dance uncontrollably.
    Oh my god, I was at this free party and one of the djs crashed this on and I went fucking mental

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Ok, I 'think' I have told this story on here before so forgive me if you have heard it before... here goes.

My mate and previous DJ partner was the original drummer in Cornershop. My other mate was their manager and he got them their record deal with Wichita Records.

They recorded 'Brimful Of Asha' in the local recording studio where my band also recorded and they need a guitar amp to record the single... they hired my Marshall JCM800 amp and 4x12 cab for the session for £50... so the guitar that you hear on that track is being played through MY GUITAR AMP.

Obviously it was a massive hit before Fatboy Slim got his hands on it but yeah its a great remix and I always get a little tingle when I hear it knowing that's my amp being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Ok, I 'think' I have told this story on here before so forgive me if you have heard it before... here goes.

My mate and previous DJ partner was the original drummer in Cornershop. My other mate was their manager and he got them their record deal with Wichita Records.

They recorded 'Brimful Of Asha' in the local recording studio where my band also recorded and they need a guitar amp to record the single... they hired my Marshall JCM800 amp and 4x12 cab for the session for £50... so the guitar that you hear on that track is being played through MY GUITAR AMP.

Obviously it was a massive hit before Fatboy Slim got his hands on it but yeah its a great remix and I always get a little tingle when I hear it knowing that's my amp being used.
    Haha I bet you feel proud man. I know I would be :P

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Crisis View Post
    Haha I bet you feel proud man. I know I would be :P
    I think I'd be happier with royalties...!!!

My mate that got them signed to their record label was 'let go' shortly after they recorded the single... They gave him a Gold Disc (you know the ones that are framed) after it sold like 100 Gazillion copies.

That one song made them rich for the rest of their lives.

Nice, but where are your royalties, dammit....
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --