Current DJ set up.
    Tech Mentor

Default Current DJ set up.

A pic of my current set up. Only change up is when I mix externally with a Mixer (so minus the CMD MM-1). The Launchpad and Launch Control are essentially for FX presets and control.

20140716_125426.jpg

Nice setup you've got there.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Mentor

Thanks. I decided to go modular. All fits in a backpack. People ask why all the gear but I'm old school, I'm use to bringing equipment to a show.

No problem, it kind of reminds me of my gear.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

What do you use the F1s for mostly?
    Hercules RMX 2 Traktor Kontrol F1
    Check out my F1 hot cue mapping https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1376

I use my F1 for launching samples, one shots and the Remix Deks

Looks like a fun set up for sure. Im thinking of getting the x1 mk2
    Hercules RMX 2 Traktor Kontrol F1
    Check out my F1 hot cue mapping https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1376

The X1 MK2 is a nice controller, one of the things I like the most is having the the effects on stand by and being able to control the effect with the strip.

You definitely need a larger desk! How do you work in that tight area? But pretty good setup man.

Tech Mentor

Yeah, it's a bit overcrowded, heh heh. As for the F1s, I've been using them for samples and effects mosly. To be honest I haven't fully integrated them to my mixes yet. Working on that now. With the Novation stuff I got buttons and such than I actually need so I am thinking perhaps some redundancy.