Pioneer CDJ-850 (x2) + DJM-250 (x1) case/bag

Default Pioneer CDJ-850 (x2) + DJM-250 (x1) case/bag

I just talked to Matias @ DJTT.
    I'm looking for a case or bag to bring my CDJ-850's + DJM-250 mixer with me when I'd take them to a club or a friend.

What are my options?
    Ive seen ppl making their own. Not sure price-wise if that's a good alternative.
    I've seen UDG and Mono, but all looks pretty expensive and not based on this particular setup.

I'd love to see how/what u guys came up with.

Tech Guru

You can use separate cases or bags for the 3 equipments, instead of finding one case or bag that will perfectly fit this combination.

It will also make transportation easier due to lower weight and more organization flexibility.

Nevertheless, after a quick google I've found this:
    http://ikman.lk/pioneer-cdj-850-djm-...r-sale-gampaha

Odyssey website seems to have a lot of options.

I wouldn't spend my time making my own case.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

I have cdj 850's and a DN X-1600 mixer that I gig with weekly. I have three separate road cases (2 Odyssey, 1 Marathon) for my equipment, and use a little folding luggage cart (similar to this ) to transport them all together if I'm alone. Having the separate cases makes it a lot easier to load/transport, and it's nice if I only need to bring cdj's, or only my mixer.
    (2) Technics MK5's | (2) CDJ 850K's | Denon X-1600 | Dicers | SL2 | NI Audio 6 | 13' MBP 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 w/8 GB RAM
    (2) Mackie MR5's | (2) EV ELX115P's