Hello to all in the DJTT community. This is my first post in the forum and I am sure im about to catch hell for asking this question.

I am new to producing, over the past two years I have been putting together mixes and releasing them but recently I have been wanting to kind of put my own twist on my mixes and make them sound the way I want them to. I am currently using reaper and I have a basic understanding of how the program works. Today I downloaded my first MIDI remix pack. I am sure that many of you know what a remix pack is. I unpacked it in reaper and reaper placed everything in its own channel and it assigned it to its own midi file. But when i press play i hear nothing. My tracks are armed to record but I am unsure if I have a send of receive not set right.

To make a long story short I want to know what it is i need to do with a remix pack. After I download what do i need to do step by step to get things in place to where i need to start editing and making changes. I am sorry for being such a noob but we have all started out somewhere, and this is a totally different ball game than ripping vocals, and carefully placing loops and samples.

Thanks in advance everyone!!