Looking to buy Traktor 7" control records..
    Tech Wizard

Default Looking to buy Traktor 7" control records..

I know they exist..

If you have a pair and would like to get rid of them.. I have a serious offer right here..

IMG_0509.jpg

I'm 99.999% certain there is a bit of photoshoppery going on there. The Traktor Kontrol vinyl are pretty lacking in options.

Hopefully I'm wrong though as I would like to buy this Z4 mixer.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nortus View Post
    I'm 99.999% certain there is a bit of photoshoppery going on there. The Traktor Kontrol vinyl are pretty lacking in options.

Hopefully I'm wrong though as I would like to buy this Z4 mixer.
    LOL... your post is completely wrong in the opposite mate.

Those 7" timecode (in fact that picture) are mine. They were produced as a Limited Edition and were only available (to the public) with the Korg Zero 4 and Zero 8 mixers. One 7" vinyl came with the mixer so you could demo Traktor Scratch.
    They are totally out of stock/production and cannot be purchased anywhere other than occasionally on eBay or on the Korg forum (although I don't see any on that forum anymore).

I won't be selling mine.

As for the Z4 mixer, that is a Photoshoped picture. There is no such thing as a Z4.

I am 1,000,000% correct on this

Here's another pic I just dug up from my old pics showing the 'B' side of the vinyl and an old REAL Hufnagel skateboard. No idea why I took this pic, I think it was cus of the grin on the Spitfire Flamehead sticker.

Haha. Awesome stuff.
    I stand corrected. ;-)

I'm not sure whether I'll be able to suggest this... But if you just ripped a WAV of the timecode CD, you could probably get a couple of these cut?

I mean it would cost you a fair amount of cash, but if you really want them...

Mods just delete this if it's not in keeping with the rules.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Guru

If you use Relative mode, you could just laser cut the standard timecode vinyl.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    I'm not sure whether I'll be able to suggest this... But if you just ripped a WAV of the timecode CD, you could probably get a couple of these cut?

I mean it would cost you a fair amount of cash, but if you really want them...

Mods just delete this if it's not in keeping with the rules.
    The timecode is actually copyrighted so it's illegal to press it without licence from NI... not that they would know unless you posted pictures on the interweb...and even then it would require NI chasing something really not worth pursuing unless you started selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    If you use Relative mode, you could just laser cut the standard timecode vinyl.
    ...and they would track better as the 7" timecodes don't track very well, pretty much like regular 7" vinyl doesn't.
    They tend to skip quite easily if you scratch a track a into a mix.

@shanDB, I just remembered I have a mate that has a Zero 4. I think he has one of these 7's. Maybe he will sell it on. I think your best chance of getting a pair is to buy 2 singles as very few people have a pair and those that do probably have a pair because they sought them as you are.
    I can ask him if you like..?
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 01-22-2014 at 06:00 PM.