Whats next for Traktor!!? Miles behind in controller market now! - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

is the S2 scratch certified? if not it makes complete sense to use it with an A10
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

I think he is using his S2 for small parties and his A10 when the venue already has a setup
    DJM-750 | 2 x Technics 1200 | Audio 10 | Midifighter Classic | Midifighter Twister | Kontrol X1|  MBP 13"

Yes it works with traktor pro and traktor scratch pro without running anything through an external soundcard.

If you were to run it through an external source wouldn't that bog the quality down as an end result of running through 2x soundcards because I don't believe you can bypass the internal card of the s2.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atontheproton View Post
    a10 to use with an s2 that has an internal soundcard? Sounds redundant.
    Yes the S2 has a soundcard inside it but it is not 'Scratch Certified'. Please read the NI product pages about Scratch Certified mixers and NI soundcards.
    Plus the S2 has no inputs for decks/cdjs so the soundcard cannot be used.

I am not saying anyone doesn't know their stuff but you don't need an external soundcard for either the s2 or the 900 they both have internal cards to them.
    Take it easy man, I'm not having a go.
    Also you are 100% incorrect.

Yes it works with traktor pro and traktor scratch pro without running anything through an external soundcard.
    No, it doesn't if you want to use timecode.

If you were to run it through an external source wouldn't that bog the quality down as an end result of running through 2x soundcards because I don't believe you can bypass the internal card of the s2.
    Again, incorrect. You would not be using the internal soundcard in the S2 in this scenario. The S2 would simply be a midi controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Yes the S2 has a soundcard inside it but it is not 'Scratch Certified'. Please read the NI product pages about Scratch Certified mixers and NI soundcards.
    Plus the S2 has no inputs for decks/cdjs so the soundcard cannot be used.

*but it still works with tsp version is what I was refering to.

Take it easy man, I'm not having a go.
    Also you are 100% incorrect.

*yes they do have internal cards.

No, it doesn't if you want to use timecode.

*if you want to use timecode s4 or a dvs setup.

Again, incorrect. You would not be using the internal soundcard in the S2 in this scenario. The S2 would simply be a midi controller.

*this was a question not a statement.

Are DJTT mods always like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    He said he has an Audio 10 for when he is using with his S2.

Max knows his stuff
    You weren't even correct when you posted this statement so this whole strain of posts was based off false information.

quick let's all re-analyze peoples posts and tell them they're 100% wrong so they don't feel like going on djtt forums anymore

quick let's all re-analyze peoples posts and tell them they're 100% wrong so they don't feel like going on djtt forums anymore

Rather than not correct anything? The forums are all about pointing people in the right direction mate, lord knows how much time/money etc these forums have saved me in being schooled in the sometimes very confusing land of DJ'ing. Sure the mod's and people here are just trying to help.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Yea and I was trying to help as well then told my information was 100% wrong when it wasn't.
    If I didn't own these products or have knowledge on it, I wouldn't be posting about them.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Are DJTT mods always like this?
    Like what..? Correcting someone when they post incorrect information? I did say "I'm not having a go"......jeeeees man don't have a cow. I think you are being a bit sensitive.
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 01-29-2014 at 01:18 PM.