Whats next for Traktor!!? Miles behind in controller market now!
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Whats next for Traktor!!? Behind in controller market now!

So now we have Pioneer DDJ-SZ, i must admit im still in love with Traktor but if theres no new controller from Native Instruments by march im gonna ditch Traktor for serato and the new DDJ-SZ.

Pioneer have really done a great job with the SZ and yeah its exspensive but for years of use and for a tool that will help you bring out the best in your ability and provide ridiculous amount of fun its a small price to pay!!

So NI we need a game changer from you otherwise i can defo see many moving to serato!
    Last edited by hoothoot81; 02-03-2014 at 07:36 AM.

...for a tool that will help you bring out the best in your ability...

Don't you think that practice, effort and research will bring out the best in your ability?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by hoothoot81 View Post
    Pioneer have really done a great job with the SZ and yeah its exspensive but for years of use and for a tool that will help you bring out the best in your ability and provide ridiculous amount of fun its a small price to pay!!

You reckon? Not dissing the power or functionality of the SZ it but;

a) its huge, don't fancy carrying that around, kinda goes against the purpose of controllers
    b) for £1750 / $2400 I'd rather buy a pair of nice used CDJ 2000's
    c) Judging from your post you want NI to make a controller that costs nearly three times what the S4 costs, why on earth would they want do that and price themselves out of the ,market?
    d) A single lump of $2400 plastic can go wrong easily, at that money you want separates to limit your exposure to damage / kit failures.

i bet NI can live with one less happy customer

and the ddj-sz is by no means a portable solution at all...
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

What is the purpose of controllers?? well its different for everyone, i for one wouldnt mind the size im not planning on carrying it on the bus but should fit in my car nicely if i needed to take it to a festival not like my Cdj's.

Don't you think that practice, effort and research will bring out the best in your ability? .... do you think you could perform a great set without??...2xTechnics 1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, Sony VAIO
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, MOTU Ultralite, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO!!! its fair to say that practice has a big part to play but without decent equipment you dont get decent sound or reliability or extra toys to be creative with.

I could play a great set with a mouse.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    hehehehe
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    hahahahaha B2B with Deadmau5

Its not about the technology but how you use whats available to you to enhance your musical ability and creativity.
    TSP2, Rane 64, 2x SL1210 (restored and customised), Shure M44-7 Carts, X1 Mk 2, Launchpad.

http://www.sounditoutrecords.co.uk
    https://soundcloud.com/theworkhouse-sessions

Tech Mentor

Honestly back to 2 turntables and 2 x1's - best decision I've had in years in terms of equipment. It helps that it's a permanent install though

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast