Pitch faders on Traktor's 3 & 4 decks?
    Tech Guru

Default Pitch faders on Traktor's 3 & 4 decks?

I'm using traktor to kinda simulate things I would do on CDJs, and right now I'm trying to simulate using 3 CDJs, and one of them with a vocal loop.
    Thing is the vocal track has a bpm and I need the pitch faders to sync the vocal with the 2 other tracks.
    But I just swtched the Remix Decks to Track Decks, and that Track Decks don't have the pitch faders I need.

Am I missing something or Traktor only has pitch faders for the decks 1 & 2?

PS: No, I don't want to use SYNC button.

Thanks
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Tech Mentor

preferences and you should be able to put pitch faders on all decks no matter if track or remix

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by michael133 View Post
    preferences and you should be able to put pitch faders on all decks no matter if track or remix
    Yea, found it, thanks!
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

It's on the Decks Layout tab.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj