Creating a Wanted thread in the For Sale section not possible?

Default Creating a Wanted thread in the For Sale section not possible?

No button is displayed for creating a new thread. Do you need a certain amount of posts in order to do this?

Yes. 5
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Thanks for the clarification. Didnt see that in the stickies.

Also, does every post in this forum require approval? Long time reader here and registered to purchase a Xone K2 from the For Sale section but I cant get in touch with the seller. Cant use PMs and none of my posts have been approved. This makes it quite difficult to accomplish anything. Why not just add advanced registration security to keep out bots?

Can you guys see my reply? How long does it take to approve new registers?

I would like to see an entire grouping of subject related places to post on DJTT devoted to sharing mixes, sharing techniques, sharing mixing advice, etc. so that I can get my knowledge on Traktor, controllers, mapping, etc. AND learn some techniques that I can practice and then employ in my DJ'ing.

I cant get in touch with the seller. Cant use PMs and none of my posts have been approved. This makes it quite difficult to accomplish anything. Why not just add advanced registration security to keep out bots?

Quote Originally Posted by jbb View Post
    Also, does every post in this forum require approval? Long time reader here and registered to purchase a Xone K2 from the For Sale section but I cant get in touch with the seller. Cant use PMs and none of my posts have been approved. This makes it quite difficult to accomplish anything. Why not just add advanced registration security to keep out bots?
    I'm wondering the same thing. I am new to the forum and trying to post in buy/sell for TSP2 software. I posted 5 times already and expected to gain access to post.

Yea I just signed up and can't see any of my posts that I've even posted a day ago. I'm trying to buy a traktor scratch pro 2 license. Let me know if this has happened to others