Traktor S4 LED Freezing
    Tech Student

Unhappy Traktor S4 LED Freezing

Hello,
    Just got an S4. When using it with traktor, everything runs smoothly for about 5-15 minutes. And then all of a sudden, I will be adjusting the volume, and the lights on the S4 will all freeze and the controller will no longer control traktor
    BUT the audio still plays, and I am still able to use the main level volume knob to control the volume. I am using a 2013 macbook pro and have all the right S4 drivers and the most recent traktor pro installed. Has anyone else encountered this glitch? Any hope for a fix?

Tech Convert

The problem you have is a know issue that has been reported my many including my self. There yet to be a fix for the issue see the NI thread.

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...-issue.214541/

I suggest you open at TT with NI and with to DJTT about this. NI had note handle this very well.

Replacing the unit will not fix your problem.

I suggest to DJTT that they stop selling this unit. If you considering an S4 or S2 MK2. I would recommend you want unit this get this sorted or buy something else.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyman View Post
    Hello,
    Just got an S4. When using it with traktor, everything runs smoothly for about 5-15 minutes. And then all of a sudden, I will be adjusting the volume, and the lights on the S4 will all freeze and the controller will no longer control traktor
    BUT the audio still plays, and I am still able to use the main level volume knob to control the volume. I am using a 2013 macbook pro and have all the right S4 drivers and the most recent traktor pro installed. Has anyone else encountered this glitch? Any hope for a fix?