Performing live with Ableton? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Does it?!?

I haven't even tried Bitwig yet - but will it follow Traktors master clock better than Live? (Even if I am using timecode vinyl?)

If it does, well then things are gonna change at my house...

To be honest, I don't know either. Too busy building in Logic Pro X these days. But I'm hoping somebody will find out these days.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by daviedavedave View Post
    How come the gain dial is greyed out on my hi and low pass filters though? I initially thought this is what I should be doing, but Live doesn't want me to play with those settings for some reason... I think this is where I've got something set up wrongly.
    it doesn't make sense for these case.
    but the gain (lower right) will boost the region that's passed (hi or low)
    the Q on high setting will boost region around the cutoff.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxopowo View Post
    it doesn't make sense for these case.
    but the gain (lower right) will boost the region that's passed (hi or low)
    the Q on high setting will boost region around the cutoff.
    Cheers mate, I've fixed this, I was using the wrong settings for the low and high bands (was using hi & lo pass). A bit thick really.

Quote Originally Posted by daviedavedave View Post
    How come the gain dial is greyed out on my hi and low pass filters though? I initially thought this is what I should be doing, but Live doesn't want me to play with those settings for some reason... I think this is where I've got something set up wrongly.
    If i am understanding this properly it is because you set the co-ordinance within your vst(filter) and then after they were set up you moved one of the knobs. It greys it out after you move the knob and already set paramiters within ableton.

Load a new filter again , then you can copy and paste everything you did from your graph onto the new filter. Its a huge pain in the ass.. hope this helped.
    Last edited by tekki; 10-03-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345