How to cut my tracks into remix sets

Default How to cut my tracks into remix sets

I want to cut the tracks I produce into Traktor remix sets so people can download them.

But how would people want them made up. Obviously, the kick, hats, and all that is separate. But what about all the FX, like the sweeps, and little things here and there. Put those all in as well.

Also, the builds, put those as separate pieces or just the whole build up as one?

As a DJ, would you want every single sound and variation possible, including parts that get filtered, or just the main song parts?

Main song parts. I'd make "stems" of your drum tracks, bass, synth line, vocals (if any) and then any other instruments and break those into opening, hooks, main, chorus and breakdowns. It's hard to be too specific without hearing the track first. As for FX let eh DJ/producer add those in real time for fun.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

download some traktor remix sets and copy their format imo.

Thanks.

Yeah, I checked some out as I fool around with DJ'ing. But some are better than others. The song has a lot to do with how the remix set turns out I guess. Some songs, the parts don't really work well if arranged in any other way other than the original. Maybe that's why the sets aren't as popular as people thought they would be.