Need Help with my Maschine Micro!

Default Need Help with my Maschine Micro!

Just bought a maschine mikro, and using it ableton. Already has the mapping for ableton, and when I hit the pads you can see its triggering sounds in the drum rack, but they're lower than where the actual sounds are. How do I make it so that the buttons are triggering the actual samples?

Sorry for the stupidity....

Tech Mentor

change the midi data within the controller editor software or you could move all the samples lower on the drum rack but that would take far longer for any packs requiring it

And how would I do that?

Tech Mentor

which bit? for moving the samples in the drum rack you hold hold and drag it into where you want it, and for controller editor someone else would need to advise as im not sure how to go about using it myself but i cant see it being impossible

Anybody?

solved, please close

Bottumboy, please straighten up your act.

Next time start off by being a little bit creative and make up a relevant topic title, next place your topic in the proper forum.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --