Thoughts on my proposed set-up - MC6000 & 2 x CDJ900
    Tech Wizard

Default Thoughts on my proposed set-up - MC6000 & 2 x CDJ900

I have been thinking about changing my set-up for a while.
    Currently use my DN-MC6000 which is amazing and midi-fighter 3d.
    Got some cash together and thinking of 2 x CDJ-900 (not nexus) to control Decks A & B.... use the MC6000 to control C & D plus midi-fighter for cue point juggling, effects etc.
    I would want the audio to run through the soundcard in the MC-6000 so the CDJ's are purely for control.
    Any one have any suggestions or see any hassles?
    Thanks

Default Nice

Nice 4 deck setup. Only thing I would have issues with is the missing filter know for Deck A/B on the MC6000 - really a pity that they have not included a filter for all channels at least in the MK2 version of the MC6000.

But you can possibly map that to some other knob on the controller, especially if you are using the Midi Fighter for effects.

Tech Wizard

Just to add...
    I know in the past people have said "why buy Pioneer"... I personally have no great love for the brand and, as you can see, use Denon gear and love it. This is about being ready for when clubs have pre-installed gear (practising using HID) and also being able to practice for those times when I have to leave Traktor at home i.e. refreshing my manual beatmatching skills.

This will work fine. I used to use a similar setup of MC6000 & 2 x SC2900's all controlling traktor, with all of the sound running through the MC6000. You should have no problems if you set it all up correctly.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud