Behringer CMD MM-1 DJ Cases?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Behringer CMD MM-1 DJ Cases?

So I have a CMD MM-1, and have been doing more and more travelling with it. I heard there was an old forum on DJTT that said
    there was a case off of UDG.

HOWEVER, this case was NOT designed for the MM-1. So my question would be:

What case is it? I've been searching and can't find anything. If anyone knows of any hard travel cases that would work, please post and let me know! Thanks!

Sidenote: Cases for the midifighter 3D's?

I'm also looking for a case/bag or anything a tight fit to protect my MM-1 while travelling .... my Kontrol X1/F1 have their own form fitting cases from the manufacturer (which are of course is slightly too small for the CMD's) so it would be nice to have something for the MM-1 and other modulars in the CMD series. If anyone knows of something that fits them tight to protect them, please let us know!

Tech Convert

Hey there. Did anyone find a carry case solution? I've had to do a couple of gigs using the box and it isn't ideal. Might try looking at camera bags but they get fairly pricey. Any help would be great. Cheers all.

Tech Wizard

Magma CTRL RMX case. Meant originally for Pioneer RMX 1000 effects unit, but works well for the MM-1 (PL-1 also. I don't know about the other CMD models, only own those two). And doesn't cost a fortune, picked mine up for 30 euros or something like that.
    Last edited by Ozei; 05-08-2014 at 09:09 AM.
    CMD MM-1 - CMD PL-1 - Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 - Traktor Kontrol F1 - NI Komplete Audio 6/Traktor Audio 2 Mk2
    My setup history
    Mixcloud page

Tech Convert

Thats brilliant mate. Thanks so much for sharing! I was looking at camera bag inserts, but they were all a little off on size.

Tech Wizard

Here's a pic for you to be sure. I'm 100% happy with it (ok, the power supply doesn't fit in the case) and considering buying second one for my PL-1

20140511_001.jpg
    CMD MM-1 - CMD PL-1 - Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 - Traktor Kontrol F1 - NI Komplete Audio 6/Traktor Audio 2 Mk2
    My setup history
    Mixcloud page

Tech Convert

Thats awesome mate. Cheers. Just got to wait for payday and then I'm on it. Out of interest, is the outside of the case bowed or flat?

Maybe this? -> http://www.decks.co.uk/products/Disc...g#.U3nZ3XaODEE
    Countour is 160 x 63.35 x 376mm
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by floateruk View Post
    Thats awesome mate. Cheers. Just got to wait for payday and then I'm on it. Out of interest, is the outside of the case bowed or flat?
    Flat.

(Sorry for taking this long to respond)
    My setup history
    Mixcloud page

has anybody tried the reloop contour case with this? can anyone post a picture of it? thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast