Selling SoundCloud Followers: Is it legit? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rmandrey View Post
    Thanks, I've been looking for that website. I'd never have found it if it wasn't for your help.

'sake.

*twitchy spam-o-matic finger*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default Yes you can buy

If you want to show the community that your are a popular artist then you can buy them. Moreover, it can increase visibility and help gain organic followers.

No, you should not buy if you have thousands of followers already and growing your community naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by vannawishum View Post
    If you want to show the community that your are a popular artist then you can buy them. Moreover, it can increase visibility and help gain organic followers.

No, you should not buy if you have thousands of followers already and growing your community naturally.
    Just be careful. If someone clicks on your followers to find more music like yours and it's full of bots from pakistan, they will hit that unfollow button pretty quick.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Default Buying is not everything

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Just be careful. If someone clicks on your followers to find more music like yours, and it's full of bots from Pakistan, they will hit that unfollow button pretty quick.
    Yes! Exactly. You need to be careful before buying and using those services. Most followers are from Pakistan and India, and getting real followers is so hard. You do not need to use these services if you have a fan base on Instagram.

You don't need to buy to see what it looks like to have fake followers or fake plays in SoundCloud, it is so cheap and so many websites offer free followers and free plays as well. this website [/URL] give you free soundcloud plays every day with free credit and you need only click and get free credit.

If you just want a SoundCloud page with tracks with thousands of plays to show off your friends or start a brand from scratch, buying followers can be helpful.

It is not entirely 'Legal,' but it can be used to grow as a growth plan.
    Last edited by keithace; 09-09-2023 at 12:04 PM.

bumping a 5 year old dead thread with some shady website will get you banned.
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123