traktor x1 mk1 default mapping in tsi?
    Tech Convert

Default traktor x1 mk1 default mapping in tsi?

Does anyone happen to have a tsi they put together that's the same as the default settings for the X1?

I am really enjoying my x1, but there are just two things I would like to remap because they're duplicated on the cmd mm-1 I use as my mixer section. I would like to remap the browse encoder to a semi-jogwheel function to seek through a track (slowly by default, quick seek with shift held down), and the fx assign buttons to nudge forward and back, or beat jump (unless anyone has any cool suggestions for useful things I could use those four buttons for.) Rather than start from scratch and try to map everything I think it would be easier to start with the default and just tweak the things I want to change as I go.
    Last edited by schmitt; 02-08-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schmitt View Post
    Does anyone happen to have a tsi they put together that's the same as the default settings for the X1?

I am really enjoying my x1, but there are just two things I would like to remap because they're duplicated on the cmd mm-1 I use as my mixer section. I would like to remap the browse encoder to a semi-jogwheel function to seek through a track (slowly by default, quick seek with shift held down), and the fx assign buttons to nudge forward and back, or beat jump (unless anyone has any cool suggestions for useful things I could use those four buttons for.) Rather than start from scratch and try to map everything I think it would be easier to start with the default and just tweak the things I want to change as I go.
    Hi. Do you mean like the preview player function?

I've done a .tsi that includes the preview play in th x1 mk2.
    When u push down the browser bottom, you load the preview player, and it starts. Too seek thru the song, I've mapped the "shift+dry/wet fx on deck A.

I can leave u a link if u r interested?
    Gear 2 Technics SL1210, 1 traktor S4, 1 Traktor X1, 1 Traktor F1, MacBook Pro and Sennheiser HD25

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JayDizzle View Post
    Hi. Do you mean like the preview player function?

I've done a .tsi that includes the preview play in th x1 mk2.
    When u push down the browser bottom, you load the preview player, and it starts. Too seek thru the song, I've mapped the "shift+dry/wet fx on deck A.

I can leave u a link if u r interested?
    Thank you. But what I'm looking to do with it is use those encoders the way you would the touch strip on a mk2, or a jog wheel on a full blown controller. to move forward and backwards through a track to get to the section i'm looking for or set cue points. That's the one critical function I find missing on my x1.

Quote Originally Posted by schmitt View Post
    Thank you. But what I'm looking to do with it is use those encoders the way you would the touch strip on a mk2, or a jog wheel on a full blown controller. to move forward and backwards through a track to get to the section i'm looking for or set cue points. That's the one critical function I find missing on my x1.
    I have a preparation mapping for the x1 mk1 & one for the X1mk2. These midi maps are for grid preparation and hotcue mapping =)

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1648

Wich x1 u got? mk1 or mk2?
    Gear 2 Technics SL1210, 1 traktor S4, 1 Traktor X1, 1 Traktor F1, MacBook Pro and Sennheiser HD25

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Deck Common > Move > Size Selector
    Deck Common > Move > Move

Map em both to one knob!