Traktor + DAW (Cubase 7.5) - how to setup?

Default Traktor + DAW (Cubase 7.5) - how to setup?

Hey there!

I've got a Denon MC 3000 and using it with Traktor Pro 2 on a Windows machine.

The idea I had was to play some live guitars onto my songs to get a bit more live feeling into the performance, so I thought I could just install my version of Cubase 7.5 on the laptop and go nuts. Well, then it started..

The ASIO driver of the Denon MC 3000 isn't listed in Cubase, even when Traktor isn't on, so I assume, the driver isn't compatible for DAW's!? Couldn't really find info about that, so then I thought about getting an USB interface and route the Traktor audio into it and also the Cubase audio, to sum it up and have a normal stereo out in the very end.

How would you do that and is it even possible to use the Denon ASIO for Traktor and the "USB interfaces" ASIO for Cubase and sum it up kinda? I only have PCI soundcards, so I can't plug that onto the laptop to try it out and I kinda don't wanna spend money on a USB interface without knowing if it would even work.

I only need Cubase to play some guitars, running Native Instruments Guitar Rig in it and some processing, but nothing too fancy there.

Any suggestion, tips, help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Dee

*update*

So now I borrowed an USB interface, routed the output of the Denon MC 3000 into the input of the interface, 2nd input got my guitar jack which gets effected in Cubase. So I got it to work with 2 interfaces / asio drivers.